The wooden cafe barrier panels from Brandline Products have become a firm favourite amongst many clients. Contained within a treated mild steel frame, the wooden panels can be manufactured in a variety of timbers. The most popular panel is manufactured using reclaimed scaffolding boards. The boards offer a weathered rustic look which looks at home in any ambiance.
- The wooden panels are primarily utilised outside cafes and restaurants to cordon off an alfresco dining area.
- Simple to erect, the wooden cafe barrier panels are robust and come with the standard Brandline Products quality guarantee. (see installation instructions below)
- The wooden panels can be finished in many colours.
- The panels are treated for external use.
- Brandline Products supply two types of wooden panels. The Heavy duty 40mm framed panels, and the new light weight 25mm framed panels.