Rustic Rope Barrier Post
Rustic Rope Barrier Post
The Rustic rope barrier is undeniably a firm favourite for clients looking for something different which works well with our polyhemp rope.
Manufactured in our UK workshop from either character oak or premium pine the Rustic rope barrier is the firm favourite for venues looking to maintain an agrestic, natural feel.
The Rustic rope post is excellent for both external and internal use, the Rustic rope barrier is constructed from materials chosen to last. In addition, the primed and powder coated metal base pushes back oxidisation and offers protection from cleaning agents and harsh environments. Another key point is the 18kg post has a flat base to comply with the 2010 equality act.
Click here to view our wood disclaimer.
Height : 1040mm
Weight : 18kg
Post width (mm) : 75mm x 75mm or 90mm x 90mm
Base Diameter : 400mm (square) or 355mm (round)
Before making a choice it’s important to note that every piece of wood is unique – the timber reflects the species of tree, it’s growing history, the climate, geology, geography, level of management and all the other things that can act on a tree to give it’s wood the appearance and characteristics it has.
Our oak Rustic posts are manufactured from “character” or “natural” oak timer., an affordable and attractive option that, not surprisingly, is full of character. The wood may feature some knots, heartshake as well as some colour variation, all of which add to the products natural charm.
Over a period of time, depending upon the intensity of the exposure to daylight, the colour of oak will change i.e., become darker, this often happens in an erratic manner causing some pieces to appear lighter than others. This effect is natural and is not a result of the manufacturing process. The mellowing of oak occurs rapidly for the first 2 years and then appears to slow until it eventually reaches full “maturity”.
Our premium pine Rustic posts are pressure treated and have relatively few, widely spaced knots and a straight, uniform grain which machines to a clear, smooth surface.
As the pine ages, with the help of UV from the sunlight it tends to turn more of an orange colour. In a similar way, as Oak oxidises with time, pine tends to darken to a very dark brown. As with our wood products this effect is natural and is not a result of the manufacturing process.
- The Rustic post has a simple, uncomplicated design at home in a contemporary or classic location.
- The base plates are available in two options. Either a 400mm x 400mm square or a 355mm diameter disc complete with neoprene floor protectors.
- The timber post can be supplied in two thicknesses. The 75x75mm standard or a stockier 90mm version.
- Complying with the Equality Act 2010 the low-profile base allows wheelchair users to pass over unheeded.
- The Rustic café barrier includes as standard tough stainless steel D clips, manufactured for marine use.
- A marine grade lacquer is applied as standard to not only protect the wood but to also highlight the woods unique characteristics.. Other stains and colours are also available.
- There is an option of either single or double-line rope fixings.
Choose your options