Height : 860mm as standard. Bespoke sizes available upon request
Weight : 290 g/m squared
Composition : 100% solution dyed acrylic
Finish : Special dirt resistant and water resistant treatment
Printing : Digitally printed vinyl can be transferred to either one side or both sides.
Industrial Strength : All of our banners are stitched using industrial strength threads and machines. Unlike other suppliers we will never glue or weld a banner.
Vinyl Transfer Print : To ensure a clear crisp print, we brand our banners using the heat transfer process. This ensures that not only the print remains colour fast and stable, but the vinyl used will last as long as the material it is transferred to.
Multi Coloured Print: We are not restricted in what we can print. Our in-house printing facility can accommodate most sizes and artwork.
Strength : Our canvas not only offers a beautiful finish, but it has been made with strength in mind. Normal applications include marine and display. You will see our material on almost all awnings or giant umbrellas in Europe.
Before submitting your artwork to us, please make sure you have read our artwork and proofing guidelines which are detailed below.
- We will only accept files in the following: PDF, Ai & EPS. These files need to be editable and in high resolution with all font files converted to outlines. If your fonts are not converted to outlines, please supply the font file as a ttf. file. Please note, we do not work with or accept Microsoft Word files or Powerpoint.
- Please ensure that all artwork files are set to CMYK. Computer screens and other digital displays create colour in RGB. This stands for red, green & blue. The mixture of these 3 primary colours creates all the different colours you see. In printing we print in CMYK. We use these 4 colours – Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black in combination to create a printed banner. This means that if artwork is supplied to us in RGB our software needs to convert the colour to CMYK. This conversion process can sometimes give unexpected results and printed colours can look very different to what you expected. It is therefore important that the artwork file you send us is converted to CMYK before it is sent.
- We can match Pantone colours; however, we cannot guarantee an exact match. You must notify us of any Pantone colours that require matching. If you do not notify us of any Pantone colours on your artwork, then we will print to the nearest CMYK value. Due to the nature and limitations of the CMYK printing system, we cannot guarantee an exact match. If you would like us to run a sample, this will incur a small cost and extend your lead time.
- Please set your artwork without bleed or crop marks.
- The overall height of our standard banners is 860mm. This includes 90mm top and bottom pockets. We do not advise your artwork to be printed over the pockets. The overall print area height for your artwork should therefore be 680mm.
- We cannot be held responsible for any spelling errors/typos/incorrect telephone numbers, or improper setup of files. If we believe that a file is incorrect before production, we will contact you and request a new file.
- We advise that all artwork is supplied at 300dpi at full size.
When ordering banners, we will provide you with a proof as standard. Your first 2 proofs are supplied free. Any other proofs that need to be provided after this will incur an additional cost.
Your order will not be put into production until we receive proof approval from yourselves. If we do not receive artwork confirmation, then this will delay the shipping of your order.
Our banners are manufactured in-house and can be made to any width. For ease of use, the following sizes are manufactured as standard post centres. 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm. The actual width of the banner is 214mm less than the post centre dimension. See diagram below.