DELIVERY & RETURNS
Trouble-Free Delivery & Returns
Whether our customers are looking for a fully inclusive installation / set-up service or simply a straight-forward delivery of products, our policy is to ensure that the process is carried out effectively and efficiently with the minimum of disruption.
- The majority of our products are made to order, however, whilst we aim to deliver standard products within 7 – 14 days this timeframe will increase during peak times. Depending on complexity and volume, the delivery of bespoke orders will take considerably longer. Delivery lead times for all products will be advised at the time of issuing a quote and for all orders placed on-line, delivery lead times will be provided with your order confirmation. As delivery lead times are continuously changing, if you are looking to place an order and would like information regarding current lead times, please contact our helpful Sales Team by either calling 01327 366007 or sending an email to [email protected].
- Delivery lead times are subject to the receipt of cleared funds and/or receipt of an official purchase order number. Until such time that either one is received, an order will not be processed.
- As a standard, our deliveries are contracted to a national pallet distribution network which means that your delivery will arrive on a pallet in a large delivery vehicle eg 18 ton lorry with a tail lift. Unless otherwise agreed at the time of placing your order, all pallet deliveries are kerbside at the specified delivery address. Once delivered, it is the receivers’ responsibility to transport the goods to the installation point, carry out assembly (where applicable) and set up. It is also the receivers’ responsibility to remove and dispose of all packaging materials. Collection of empty pallets can be arranged with our nominated transport company at no additional charge. If this service is required, please advise our Sales Team at the time of placing your order.
- For the dedicated delivery of individual or palletised items, we can provide a dedicated courier kerbside delivery service. The price for this service is calculated on the location of the delivery address and pricing information is available from our Sales Team on request.
- For orders incorporating oversized products such as planters with screens, we recommend transportation via a dedicated courier kerbside delivery service. The price for this service will be provided at the time of placing your order.
- For larger installations one of our own delivery teams will provide a fully inclusive service providing delivery, unloading, assembly, installation and the removal of packaging materials all carried out with the utmost care and attention to detail, meeting exceptional standards of quality whilst maintaining health and safety compliance.
- For smaller items, we provide next-day parcel/small packet trackable delivery as standard with tracking details available from our Sales Team on request.
- An order made up of multiple / different items will be dispatched as one consignment via the delivery method that we believe is the most appropriate eg either palletised or via a dedicated courier and this will be advised by our Sales Team at the time of ordering.
- In order to ensure product longevity and guaranteed strength, the majority of our products are shipped fully assembled and ready to use. For orders where this is not the case, our Sales Team will advise at the time of ordering.
- All customers will be informed when their order is scheduled to be delivered. If there is no-one available to accept the delivery on the day in question and the delivery is aborted, we reserve the right to make a charge for the aborted delivery. Any changes required to the delivery must be reported to the Sales Team 24 hours or more prior to the scheduled delivery date. If less than 24 hours’ notice is provided, we reserve the right to issue an additional delivery charge.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that orders are delivered on schedule, we will not be held responsible for a delivery that has been delayed or missed as a result of traffic conditions or force majeure circumstances. Tracking details are available for all orders shipped and can be provided by our Sales Team on request.
- In the event that a delivery address is subject to vehicular access restrictions (eg vehicle weight / width or limited access times), it is important to notify our Sales Team at the time of placing your order as this will enable our Team to take appropriate action to ensure a trouble-free delivery. We reserve the right to charge for an aborted delivery where we have not been notified of restricted access.
- With prior arrangement, we also provide customers with the option of collecting their order from our Midlands-based warehouse. To arrange collection of an order, please contact our Sales Team.
- Prior to accepting a delivery from Brandline, the contents should be carefully checked for any evidence of damage to either the packaging or the products themselves including (but not limited to) dents and scratches. It is also important for the contents of the shipment to be checked against the Delivery Note. In the event that the contents of the shipment cannot be checked on delivery, it is important to sign the delivery note as “unchecked”.
- In the unlikely event your order has been delivered either damaged, incomplete or both, it is essential that the delivery is rejected and that we are notified immediately by calling 01327 366007.
- Any issues or anomalies identified with the delivery of your order must be notified to us within 48 hours of receipt by calling our Sales Team on 01327 366007 or by sending an email to [email protected]. We will not accept responsibility for any issues that are reported to us beyond the specified 48 hour timeframe.
- Our staff are here to help so should you require any assistance regarding delivery, please contact our Sales Team by either calling 01327 366007 or by sending an email to [email protected]